I’m so excited to be introducing SPARK, a half-day workshop and shoot out designed to help you learn how to evoke real emotions, genuine expressions, and show the real connection between your couple. Capture the unplanned, the laughing, the weird, and the love.
Spark will help capture your couples unique love. The workshop will be hands-on, include a real couple, and concepts covered in the workshop will include:
- Shooting at the right time of day.
- Settings to use when shooting with natural light.
- Setting expectations for your couple before the shoot.
- Making your couple comfortable when you meet them for the session.
- Creating and setting the tone for the shoot and making it flow.
- Transitioning the mood for specific shots – variations on one single pose.
- Creating and capturing unposed, real images showing the emotion and connection of the couple.
- How to capture real emotions and specific moods.
- Infusing spontaneity and fun.
Sign up below!
During the workshop, will meet somewhere for lunch, cover the topics above, and have our shoot at the end of the day! When you sign up for the workshop, you will be added to a Facebook group to share information, inspire each other, and ask questions before and after the workshop.
WHERE: Port orange/Daytona area
WHEN: New date coming soon!
TIME: a timeline will be confirmed as it gets closer.