Do you remember the first 48 hours after the birth of your baby, or was it a hazy blur filled with whirlwind of tests, doctors, family visits, and nurses coming in at all hours of the day and night? This is why you need to book a Fresh 48, along with some other reasons that are listed below!
We’d love to hear from you!
1. The first 72 hours are a blur.
- After having your baby, the rest of your hospital stay will be filled with tests, doctor and nurse visits (pretty much around the clock). Family and friends that want to meet your sweet little baby, and so many other things are going on that it’s almost impossible to really be present in the moment with your brand new baby.
2. Capture first times.
- Document your baby’s first bath, the first meeting between your baby and his/her older sibling, the dynamic you relationship with your partner, the first looks, and so many other firsts that get lost in the shuffle.
3. Babies grow. Fast.
- Look back at a photo from the day your baby was born to when she was a week old. Notice anything different? Pretty much everything, right? Babies change so much the first year, almost every photo you look at, your baby will look different than the previous one.
Hospital photos, no thanks.
- I think almost everyone has done it, right? You have your baby and the next day a company comes in, takes photos of your baby and charges you over $200 (or even more) for a couple of photos that aren’t even edited. At all. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had moms come to me to ask me to retouch photos that the hospital company took because they weren’t retouched at all and cost so much money. Fresh 48 sessions cost less than hospital photos, and are post processed, so that your photos look beautiful.
Your Narrative blog will appear here, click preview to see it live.
For any issues click here